If you’re having issues with the Scottrade login, go directly to the login page at https://trading.scottrade.com/default.aspx. Sometime navigating directly from the homepage can cause issues depending on whether or not your browser is up to date. It’s always easiest to navigate directly to the Scottrade login page, found here.
Having issues logging in to Scottrade? Let us know what your Scottrade login issues are and we’ll try to figure it out or have another reader answer them below.
Scottrade is headquarered in St. Louis, MI, but was originally founded in Scottsdale, AZ. The Midwest is home to a number of brokerages and Scottrade competitors. Scottrade, however, stands out from the pack because of their strong awards and accolades in the discount stock brokerage industry. They have won a number of JD Power and Associates awards for excellence in the investment industry. See below for a list of the top competitors to Scottrade:
- Etrade: Etrade has been plagued by bad bets in mortgages and management issues
- TD Ameritrade: TD Ameritrade has a great reputation but their stock trading interface isn’t known to be very intuitive–we prefer Scottrade’s
- Fidelity: Fidelity is known for being on of the most expensive online brokerages because of their higher service level
- TradeKing: TradeKing is best for options and derivatives trading
- Zecco: Zecco is a small company based in San Francisco and don’t have a reputation as good as Scottrade
Welcome to Scottrade-Login.net, a support site dedicated to helping you with Scottrade login issues so you can get back to your stock, options, and IRS management! Below is a list of common issues that Scottrade customers have when logging in to their discount brokerage account at Scottrade.com.
Scottrade Browser Requirements
Before logging in to your Scottrade account, make sure you have the following minimum browser requirements for accessing Scottrade features:
- Windows 2000/XP
- 256 MB of RAM
- 56 kbps ISP connection
- Java Runtime Environment 1.4
- Video adapter and monitor that supports a 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 (or higher) with the latest Service Pack